Are you looking for an experienced Bookkeeper who you can Trust?
Greg Exelby and his wife Diane have been providing bookkeeping services to Townsville businesses since 2005.
Greg became a registered BAS agent in 2010. Since then, he has gained further experience using MYOB, Quickbooks/Reckon and Xero Software Programs, working with a range of industries which have included manufacturing, hospitality, technology, trades and professional services, Not for Profit organisations and Accountants.
Making money count speaks volumes about what Greg believes bookkeeping is all about
XLB Bookkeeping’s underpinning practice is to work in harmony with you and your Accountant, so as to provide a service which enables our clients to accurately prepare and understand basic reports such as:
- Profit/Loss Reports showing Gross Profit, and Net Profit
- Wages and Net Profit as a percentage of Sales
- Balance Sheets
- Aged Payables Reports
- Aged Receivables Reports
These steps are basic essentials in helping you to meet your financial obligations to your:
- The Australian Taxation Office.
Free Initial Consultation:
XLB Bookkeeping offers a free first consultation to ascertain exactly which bookkeeping services a client requires. These consultations may include discussions in relation to::
- Discussion about which Software Program might be used.
- Agreement of whether the work will be done weekly, monthly or quarterly
- Decision on whether the work will be performed at the client’s workplace or from Greg’s office
- Explanation that the Australian Taxation Office prefers electronic lodgement of BAS and other returns via Portal
- My charge rate.
Greg has been our bookkeeper for 5 years now. He is very reliable and punctual. He has taught us as business owners a lot and helped us out whenever we have queries.
If we ever have an issue with our software or a bookkeeping question, Greg always makes time to come to us to help resolve the issue. We are very grateful and highly recommend Greg to others.