As a Registered BAS Agent, Greg works very closely with clients and their Accountants; lodges BAS Statements electronically via his BAS portal; is willing to make contact with the Australian Taxation Office on behalf of clients if requested to do so. For example, negotiating payment plans for clients BAS payments; prepare requested Reports for clients' Accountants; prepare end of financial year Employee Income Activity Statements.
Services that I provide:
- Experienced in MYOB, Quickbooks/Reckon and Xero Software Programs
- Successful use of Online Programs when approved by Clients
- Downloading of Bank Feeds to facilitate reconciliation of Accounts
- Checking for correct allocation of GST codes in all transactions prior to calculation of BAS
- Setting up of Superannuation Clearing Houses to assist clients when paying Superannuation
- Setting up new Files including setting up of Payroll and processing of pays
- Setting up Pays for Employees who have been granted Paid Parental Leave
- Lodgement of returns and information to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) via the BAS Portal. Eg-
- Business Activity Statements
- Instalment Activity Statements
- Empdupe Files which report a Business’s Individual Employee Wages/PAYG for taxation purposes.
- A Business’s ATO contact person.
- See Case Study 1 and/or 4
- Training of clients in the skills that they require
- See Case Study 4
- Reconciliation tasks which may include the balancing of:
- Identification of missing transactions
- Recorded transaction figures with Bank Account entries.
- Bank Feed downloads of transactions with the Client Files.
- PAYG paid in BAS with PAYG calculated in payroll
- Superannuation paid with Superannuation calculated in payroll
- Payroll Cheque Accounts
- Eftpos Clearing Accounts
- Petty Cash payments